Working for Us
Longdean School is an exciting, dynamic, vibrant and fulfilling place to work. A School which is ‘Good Overall, in all aspects’ (Ofsted December 2015), and which enjoys a completely new build. We are looking to fill the following posts:
Clerk to the Governing Body
Please click here for the MFL Teacher application pack
Teacher of Spanish
Full Time or Part Time
Required for July or September 2017, an enthusiastic and energetic full time/part time teacher of Spanish for this forward looking comprehensive School, which is newly built in January 2017.
The MFL department is an exciting and popular place, where French, Spanish and German studies are enjoyed by students across the age and ability range, from KS3 to KS5. Longdean School also supports students taking GCSE and A level qualifications in home languages.
Please click here for the Teacher of Spanish application pack
£7.20 per hour
Required to work on a temporary basis initially, Catering Assistants to work in our brand new school kitchen. Various hours available to suit successful candidates.
Term time only
£8.25 per hour
- Work calmly with students during exams
- Maintain Calm and Quiet Discipline
- Work within a supervisory and admin base environment
- Able to work within a friendly and out-going team
Application is made by completing the application form, person specification form, together with a covering letter addressed to the Headteacher, Mr G P Cunningham
Longdean School is committed to enabling all students to achieve their very best and is looking to recruit personnel to support teachers in their role in raising standards and achievement across the curriculum, and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to undertaken DBS clearance at enhanced level.
Longdean School Offers:
- Strong Leadership in a people focussed environment
- An Outstanding Induction Programme
- Opportunity to work in a brand new building, opening in 2017
- Outstanding performance development opportunities
- Strong links to National College through various leadership programmes
- An active well-being programme and strong Staff Social Committee
- Free use of gym facilities within our Sports Hall
Application forms for Teaching and Support Staff posts
|Teaching Staff Application (pdf)||Teaching Staff Application (MSWord)|
|Support Staff Application (pdf)||Support Staff Application (MSWord)|
|Person Specification Form (pdf)||Person Specification Form (MSWord)|
|Disqualification Declaration (pdf)||Disqualification Declaration (MsWord)|